Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire).
- If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!
- Michael-Myers.net Administrator
- Posts: 758
- Joined: Tue Feb 04, 2003 10:25 pm
- Location: Seattle, WA
Do these masks come with a coa saying they are officially licensed by Miramax? Thanks
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 7:23 pm
Return to General Discussion
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], MSNbot Media and 5 guests