Devious Version 1

Michael-Myers.net General Discussion - Talk about the movies & masks here
Forum rules
- Please treat your fellow members and moderators with respect.
- Stay out of arguments (Don't fuel the fire). If you have nothing positive to say, move on to the next thread.
- If a thread is locked, deleted, or warnings were issued, a member should not open a new thread asking why such actions were taken.
- Avoid flaming, bashing, or other negativity.
- Be positive and have fun!

Devious Version 1

Postby toddbobbentley » Mon Jun 04, 2012 1:53 pm

Hello everyone I recently ordered a Devious version 1 from Sam at HSS I was hoping maybe some members would be nice enough to post me up a few pics of theirs with their coveralls on as well PLEASE post me some pics of those devious's And thank you Sam once again for being so kind and patient with all my questions and concerns!!! :D :D :D

toddbobbentley
Michael-Myers.net Contributor

Devious Version 1

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Devious Version 1

Postby toddbobbentley » Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:11 pm

Anyone lol

toddbobbentley

Postby badboxamps75 » Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:58 pm

You really don't see a ton of devious masks around so that,s why your not getting a response. It,s not a bad mask especially if u got a deal. The 200 is a bit much for that mask now.

MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic Image[/img]
badboxamps75

Postby mtlongy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:03 am

badboxamps75 wrote:You really don't see a ton of devious masks around so that,s why your not getting a response. It,s not a bad mask especially if u got a deal. The 200 is a bit much for that mask now.

Fully agree with that.

mtlongy

Postby Horror Sanctum » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:02 pm

mtlongy wrote:
badboxamps75 wrote:You really don't see a ton of devious masks around so that,s why your not getting a response. It,s not a bad mask especially if u got a deal. The 200 is a bit much for that mask now.

Fully agree with that.

Wow so many experts....for your info as of dec last year I've sold over 600 devious' all over the world. Just because you don't see them here doesn't mean it isn't a huge seller.

Horror Sanctum

Postby toddbobbentley » Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:33 pm

Good point Sam I shopped around for a good while on HalloweeN and im sure people would agree with me that there are far more superior masks than this one but I was blown away when looking at the pics of the Devios Version 1 on Sams website and if my mask turns anything out like his pics Im gonna be blown away I know theres gotta be some of you members who have one if so post em up for me please!!!

toddbobbentley

Postby mtlongy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:56 pm

Horror Sanctum wrote:
mtlongy wrote:

Fully agree with that.

Wow so many experts....for your info as of dec last year I've sold over 600 devious' all over the world. Just because you don't see them here doesn't mean it isn't a huge seller.

Its only an opinion Sam, I love your work, but i just thought with all the new stuff like the TOTS masks and stuff and the accurate kirks for about 100 more then thats the path I would prefer. Everyone is different and if you have sold a lot then thats great, everyone has their personal likes and dislikes about certain pieces, its no big deal :?

mtlongy

Devious Version 1

Postby Samhain » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:47 pm

I'll post some pics of one within the next 2-3 weeks, brotha ;)
Samhain

Postby mtlongy » Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Samhain wrote:I'll post some pics of one within the next 2-3 weeks, brotha ;)

Awesome can't wait! Can't wait to see yours todbob too :D

mtlongy

Postby badboxamps75 » Tue Jun 05, 2012 3:14 pm

Horror Sanctum wrote:
mtlongy wrote:

Fully agree with that.

WOW That,s great man!

MIRROR IMAGE MASK CONVERSIONS from Freddy Loper & the Funkadelic Image[/img]
badboxamps75

Postby bogeyman73 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:36 pm

toddbobbentley wrote:Hello everyone I recently ordered a Devious version 1 from Sam at HSS I was hoping maybe some members would be nice enough to post me up a few pics of theirs with their coveralls on as well PLEASE post me some pics of those devious's And thank you Sam once again for being so kind and patient with all my questions and concerns!!! :D :D :D

Hi

So...havent you got your Devious v1 by now??can you show some pictures of it?? :drinkers: some worn too,,so we can get a look at how it looks? :D lets see that badboy eeeh..... 8)

Btw,,are you intrested in buying a Devious V2 :drinkers:

Thanks

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway
:drinkers:

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby toddbobbentley » Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:18 pm

Hey boogeyman havent got it yet but should be getting it soon why do you wanna sell your v2 already?!

toddbobbentley

Postby bogeyman73 » Thu Jun 14, 2012 2:45 pm

toddbobbentley wrote:Hey boogeyman havent got it yet but should be getting it soon why do you wanna sell your v2 already?!

Hi there :D

Dont you have it yet :shock: i guess you live outside US then?and the customs is holding it in storage for declarance?i live in Norway and mine was sent off and shipped by Sam after 4days i think it was..LOL lbut it went to chicago and was in customs there for a month :shock: before it was sent to Norway,,slow as hell,
when i orderd my Creep it took almost 5 months before it was finish by Justin,(he is drowningt in orders and do all work by himself)but that was sent by Florida and it only took a week before the customs there declared it,,and sent it off to Norway :shock: :lol:

Im considering to part with my Devious V2 to finance another NO (Justin) mask..a nice H2 mask,,im all in for his work after i got my incredadible quality accuracsy H1 mask the Creep,,it blowd me away :shock: :mrgreen: so i have to make him hook me up and make me a nice H2 mask,,the waittime is so totally worth it,,hands down.. :D

Thanks.
take care folks!

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway.
:drinkers: :rock:

[email protected]

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73

Postby toddbobbentley » Fri Jun 15, 2012 6:21 am

No I live within the US lol so I doubt customs is a problem boogeyman Yeah the creep is cool but I really love the devious and especially the pics on sams website... I cant wait for it to get here though I talked to Sam yesterday and he was working on hairing my mask and its due to ship SOON!!! :) I think it may have taken him a little longer because I was very paticular in how I wanted the mask to look! Thats really all I can think but the wait, IMO is gonna be well worth it when the mask finally does get here! I really am excited for that day when I come home and just get to put that badboy on :) I will defff post some pics though when it does arrive...

toddbobbentley

Postby bogeyman73 » Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:17 pm

toddbobbentley wrote:No I live within the US lol so I doubt customs is a problem boogeyman Yeah the creep is cool but I really love the devious and especially the pics on sams website... I cant wait for it to get here though I talked to Sam yesterday and he was working on hairing my mask and its due to ship SOON!!! :) I think it may have taken him a little longer because I was very paticular in how I wanted the mask to look! Thats really all I can think but the wait, IMO is gonna be well worth it when the mask finally does get here! I really am excited for that day when I come home and just get to put that badboy on :) I will defff post some pics though when it does arrive...

Hi

OK..i guess you have the answer there why it have taken longer,since you had spesifications to how you wanted it,,i just orderd my Devious V2 plain,,,the way way it is originally,i had none spsifics to my order at all, great to hear you will post some pics of it,,will be fun to compare how it is against mine,,but since you have spesifics to it it can be a really suprise how different they can look,
Hope you get yours soon bro,,the wait is just not fun at all :roll: :roll: LOL..but you will get it soon i thik,and that day will hopefully be a great day for ya,,just dont forget to post pics ehh.. :lol: :D

Take care and hope we speaks again soon! :D

Oyvind
bogeyman73
Norway
:drinkers:
:partyman:

[email protected]

own:
Nightowl The CREEP...8)

own:
HSS Devious V2
bogeyman73